The permeability cell is available with stainless steel valves for use with contaminated soils.
The toxic interface chamber 28-WF0194/3 is recommended to be fit between control panel and permeability cells to avoid toxic permeants from entering control panel.
This also prevents contact of air with the permeant, thus no toxic or corrosive vapours can escape into the laboratory.
Standard complete configuration is composed by:
- Permeability cell with accessoreis
- Toxic interface chamber (see accessories)
- Air/water interface pressure system (see related products)
- Volume change apparatus (see related products)
- Pressure transducers (see related products)
- Data acquisition system (see related products)
- De - airing water system (see related products)
BS 1377:6‰ASTM D5084‰EN 17892-11
28-WF0194/B1: 70mm dia top cap and base pedestal stainless steelset for use with toxic or contaminated materials 28-WF0194/B2: 100 mm Base Pedestal and Top Cap Set, stainless steel for use with toxic or contaminated materials 28-WF0194/3: Toxic interface chamber for toxic or contaminated materials for 215 mm high x 134 mm outside dia.
Een prangend labovraagstuk?
De oplossing is slechts een
klik van je verwijderd!